Emmanuel Presbyterian Church seeks an Office Administrator for 2 days a week @ 5
hours per day.
-To be hired by Nov. 24, 2023 and resumes will be accepted until Nov. 19, 2023, by
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by dropping it off at the church in a sealed envelope.
Job Title: Office Administrator
Office duties include
– Correspondence, check mail, emails and phone messages regularly. Notify the properpeople if there’s a problem.
– Prepare monthly Newsletter including (calendar; special events; birthdays
anniversaries); assist groups within the church
– Order supplies; prepare the monthly volunteer schedule, type announcements to be read each Sunday
– Produce the congregational Annual Report
– Do a PowerPoint slide show with announcements for display on foyer TV and keep the
bulletin board up to date.
– Support the Treasurer; Board; Session and other ministries by doing research, typing,
– Maintain legible records . Update the digital sign
– Keep a list of key holders, change codes as necessary and report changes to Huronia
– Weddings/Funerals: assist as needed with funeral homes and families
– Warm outgoing personality
– Computer skills: familiarity with Word Perfect, Word , and Excel Spreadsheets
– Confidentiality essential
– Good people skills. Must be able to multi-task.
– Police background check required
Benefits: -Hourly rate based on experience
Review: The successful candidate will have a review in 3-4 months